Award-Winning and Experienced Kentico Partner
As one of the top Kentico Gold Partners in the Mid-Atlantic region, serving clients in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, New York, and across the U.S., ATS has extensive experience in leveraging Kentico’s full range of features for high-performing, efficient, and easy-to-manage websites. We are well aware of its current capabilities, future plans, and product development strategy, enabling us to provide expert advice and direction to our clients. Our web design & development team brings the right combination of technical and design skills as well as proven Kentico experience to deliver award-winning websites.
Check out our work and hear what our clients say.
A Complete Website Package for Your Requirements
Whether you are an association that needs an engaging member community, a commercial firm that requires powerful navigation and e-commerce tools, or a financial institution that stresses security, we deliver a unified multi-device online experience for your users with the Kentico Content Management System (CMS). Our Kentico services include strategy, design, development, integration & hosting, and support.
A User-Centric Website for Your Communication Success
Our Kentico-driven websites provide:
- Kentico integration and single sign on (SSO) with third-party applications:
- Association Management Systems (AMS) such as iMIS, Personify, netFORUM, IMPak, Fonteva, and ClearVantage
- Social community tools like Higher Logic, GoLightly
- Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM) like Salesforce.com
- Publication and Journals like Sage and Highwire
- Custom search capabilities with the ATS Managed Search (ATS MS) and Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Responsive website design for a unified user experience across all mobile and desktop devices, with a “mobile first” design strategy
- An intuitive, responsive administrative user interface for simple website editing and workflow management
- Customizable security rules and user permissions
- Intranet sites for enhanced internal collaboration including authentication via Active Directory (AD) and integration with Microsoft SharePoint